As a Business Development Manager, you will become an integral part of our growing sales team - focusing on reaching out to the companies that would benefit most from our product, via emails, linkedIn, and cold-calls.
- Work as part of a sales team selling a dynamic fraud-protection client to relevant fraud-attractive retailers.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and sales tools/infrastructure.
- Engage with business leaders using our unique value-added sales approach, creating interest in our fraud-protection chargeback guarantee product.
- Gain a clear understanding of the fraud protection marketspace, including our various competitors, and how fraud managers and risk analysts evaluate 3rd party vendors.
- English - mother tongue or fluent
- Sales experience (SDR/BDR) - preferred but not a must
- Tech-savvy - fast learner
- Amazing personality - you will be a core member of a growing team