As a Data Analyst, you will be in charge of researching the various data streams that feed the company’s Machine Learning models and produce insightful reports about these researches. You will focus on analysing the data of current and future company clients and help its data scientists in improving the performance of the company’s AI models.
- Analysing financial transaction data of the company’s clients
- Taking an active part in the integration process of new clients
- Researching the performance of the company’s Machine Learning products and suggesting new features
- Writing insightful reports concluding the analytic tasks you perform
- A brilliant and experienced data analyst
- 3 years of experience in the fraud/payment domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
- Significant experience in applying statistical techniques
- Strong Proficiency in working with SQL databases
- Understanding of general concepts in the field of Machine Learning
- Experience in formulating concise and insightful analytic reports
- Excellent expression skills both verbal and in writing in English is a must
- Familiarity with python and the pandas package - an advantage
- Loves the startup spirit and would like to join the ride