As DevOps engineer you will be an integral part of nSure development and operation team. You will take a crucial part of the development lifecycle ensuring our CI/CD pipeline works properly, our server clusters are up and running in various environments, upgrade, and harden our infrastructure, We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical leads to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You’ll be working with docker, k8s, helm, ci/cd pipelines, NodeJs modules and ai based Python modules, services deployed as microservices architecture in aws cloud. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks.
- Build and maintain highly available systems including docker containers, document databases, graph databases and elasticsearch
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors
- Actively monitor and troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Implement and improve CI/CD tooling
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and/or Mongo
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services - specifically AWS
- Experience with ReactJS - an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
- Solid team player