As a Fraud Operation Analyst/Manager, you will be in charge of monitoring and researching the various data streams that output from the company’s risk engines. You will focus on defending methodologies and processes to track and maintain the company's risk levels in parallel to serving superb performance to our clients. You will foresee and detect risk trends and lead the frontier of scalable fraud fighting using the most advanced technologies, methodologies and techniques.
- Tracking fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction pattern
- Supporting payments-related operational procedures and processes
- Monitor and assess daily payment method performance reporting, analyze reasons for deviation from baseline, and collaborate with technical teams with taking corrective action.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity.
- Manage Operations of fraud incidents, lesson learned and contant improvement
- A brilliant and experienced hands-on payment-fraud analyst or payment-fraud manager
- At least 3 years of experience in the fraud/payment domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics,Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field - an advantage
- Strong Proficiency in working with data and SQL databases
- Understanding of general concepts in the field of Machine Learning
- Leader, managerial aspirations and capabilities
- Excellent expression skills both verbal and in writing in English is a must
- Familiarity with python and the pandas package - an advantage
- Loves the startup spirit and would like to join the ride