The TAM is a customer experience hungry and project management savvy individual who wants to contribute to the customer success of our fast-growth startup: nSure.ai, a fraud-protection services company that is funded and producing revenue.
The role is focused on the following:
- Project managing integration, Proof-of-Concept (POC) and Go Live of new customers that are mid-market and enterprise digital goods companies, that are consumer-driven and want to reduce the cost of payment fraud.
- Demonstrating customer value by ensuring the nSure.ai product is fully implemented by our customers.
- Contributing to the company revenue by driving customer value post-contract.
- Superior time management, customer management and CRM process.
- Ability to be both a listener and challenger to the customer to drive digital innovation and data transformation which impacts consumer satisfaction, risk mitigation and happier customer support teams.
- Documenting all activities with both accuracy and detail in the CRM (we use HubSpot).
- Partners with the sales team to drive customer revenue, market-knowledge and customer-feedback to the marketing, customer success and product teams ensuring continual improvement of our go-to-market messages, strategy and product roadmap.
- Motivated by both quality of their work while also being clear on over-achieving their customer success targets: bonuses for achieving and over-achieving targets.
- Hungry to be promoted to a Senior TAM role within 9-12 months, or earlier, and training future TAMs as either a dotted-line manager or direct manager.
- Data-driven individual with a business analyst or data analyst background (python, SQL, big data analysis tools etc.) who understands data models, APIs, SDKs and other cloud-technologies used to bring big data into AI and machine-learning platforms.
- Ability to “debug” end-to-end system issues to support clients (and potentially internal teams). No need for coding capabilities to fix APIs etc.
- While ideal candidate is based in Israel, this is open to a remote hiring position (Europe or North America).
- Reports to the CTO.
- Minimum five-years experience within SaaS or eCommerce companies having project management, TAM or customer success experience.
- Must have a data analyst, business analyst or financial analyst experience of at least one year.
- Examples of customer project-management work and process-oriented work using CRM and multiple customer communication channels.
- This is an immediate hire.