nSure.ai is a startup company located in Tel Aviv, established in 2019, backed by the largest insurance companies in the world and well-known VCs. nSure.ai develops the most-advanced AI-based payment-fraud prevention platform. nSure.ai’s solutions protect sellers of digital goods, focusing on high fraud-pressure domains, such as prepaid cards, game codes, downloadable content, e-tickets, tokenized-values and so on. Our tailored auto-ML models and algorithms collect and analyze high amounts of data in real time, enabling nSure.ai to protect merchants against fraud, assure their revenue stream and provide full coverage for chargebacks and risk. nSure.ai increases transactions Approval Rates by 80%, allowing retailers to recapture almost $100 billion a year in revenue lost by declining legitimate customers in high fraud pressure domains.
- Manage nSure.ai’s front-facing products, partner with development, design and operational teams to ensure that our products delight users and serve the company’s KPIs.
- Gather and synthesize requirements to define a compelling product and feature set.
- Develop accurate, coherent and thorough user-stories to reflect product requirements for the various components of the system.
- Identify and present innovative and creative new product solutions and ideas.
- Use data, KPIs and dashboards to drive processes for ongoing product improvement.
- Balance business and customer needs with technical constraints - discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives.
- Work closely with the R&D team on running the product life cycle.
- Produce case studies, white papers, presentations, and other materials to help evangelize the product.
- At least 3 years of experience in R&D/Tech positions.
- Fraud Prevention / Payment technical background and understanding – an advantage.
- Data driven and detailed-oriented personality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in Hebrew and English.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.